Guest Authors8 Comments
- Published: Thursday, 03 June 2010 13:18
- Written by Admin
Published: 3 June 2010
Statement of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Regarding the Convening of the So-called Consultative Jirga in Kabul
Jamadi-us-Sani 17, 1431 A.H, Tuesday, June 01, 2010
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
The holding of the so-called National Consultative Jirga under the name of peace is a part of the failed efforts of the invading Americans and their surrogates in Afghanistan.
The idea for convening of the so-called National Consultative Jirga was basically raised by Richard Halbroke, US envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan at the start of the current year. But the holding of the Jirga was postponed twice due to the security and political problems that the invading Americans in Afghanistan and their stooges are facing. However, now at this juncture of time, when all invaders and their henchmen are writhing under the victorious and lethal strikes of the Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, they have launched drive for convening this phony jirga to provide stuff for consumption by the American and world public but at the mean time, along with peaceful slogans of the jirga, they resound their intent of launching vast offensive against Kandahar.
The holding of Jirgas is an integral cultural and traditional characteristic of the Afghans. They have solved many of their problems through this prideful institution. However, this is only possible when the Jirga is convened by the Afghans, on the wants of their Afghan willpower and is aimed at solving the problems of the Afghans themselves.
While paying respect to these prideful traditions of the Muslim and honor-loving Afghan people, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan believes the convening of the so-called consultative jirga in the land of the Afghans, ironically, by the demand and order of the foreigners is a contempt to the historical traditions of the Afghans. Therefore, the Islamic Emirate elucidates its stance versus the convening of the jirga as follows:
1. Afghanistan is under occupation of the foreigners in the present conditions. The participants of the jirga are those who have already been short listed by the Americans and after that, their list has been handed over to the Kabul Administration. Basically, every effort by the invading foreigners including the convening of the jirga which is now being carried out on the demand of and under the shadow of the foreign troops is, in fact, aimed at securing the interests of the foreigners. Such efforts are not expected to prove as a source of happiness and prosperity for the oppressed Afghans.
2. The colonialist war in Afghanistan initiated by America under the name of fighting terrorism has already lost its credibility. People inside Afghanistan and outside in the whole world, constantly launch demonstrations against this illegitimate war. Karzai and his administration have no footing in the country. On the other hand, the growing and effective strikes of the Mujahideen, particularly, the Al-Fath victorious operations have sent jittery into the ranks of the American colonialism, so they want to spuriously show to their troops and people that they are making efforts to establish peace but the Taliban do not want a peaceful solution, nor the representatives of the Afghan people (in the so-called Consultative Jirga) are ready to accept the conditions of the armed oppositions. Thus they want to show that the current war in Afghanistan is a war of necessity for America, not a war of its choice. So, the Jirga is meant to confuse the minds of the masses and throw dust into the eyes of the people. Obviously, the Jirga will provide yet another pretext for America to continue the war in Afghanistan, rather than bringing about peace in the country.
3. The foreign invading forces and their surrogates utilize this consultative Jirga only for propaganda stunt and wrongly give it the name of national consultative jirga, painting it as a representative body of the Afghans. However, all the participants of the Jirga are persons affiliated with the invaders and their powerless stooge administration in one way or the other. They are on the payroll of the invaders and work for their interests. Neither they are elders of the people, nor they represent the Afghan Mujahid people.
4. The main problem of the Afghans is the presence of foreign invaders in the free land of the Afghans. This so-called consultative jirga has no power of decision to compel foreign invading forces pull out of the country but it is convened with an aim of ensuring conditions for the continuation of presence of the invaders in Afghanistan. It has not been convened to ask the invading forces to leave the country. Therefore, the participants of the jirga are actually supporters of the foreign interference, not the true envoys of the people.
5. The foreign invaders and their powerless henchmen already did launch efforts under the name of Emergency Loya Jirga and Regional Peace Jirga but proved to be no remedy for the pains and grievances of the Afghan nation. Throughout the history of Afghanistan, Jirgas have been convened for making decision. As such, they played a decisive role in resolution of problems. Generally, Jirga, in its essence, is a decision-making institution, not a consultative body.
6. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan considers the supporters and participants of this so-called consultative jirga, as the main cause of the current tragedy of Afghanistan. The Islamic Emirate will confront the illegitimate and unlawful decisions of the Jirga by continuing the Islamic Jihad; will struggle for establishment of an independent Islamic system; will force the foreign invaders to accept a true and pragmatic solution of the issue and will, thus, put an end to the painful tragedy of the people., if God willing. This is not a hard task for Allah to perform.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
You are a guest ( Sign Up ? )
or post as a guest
This commment is unpublished.· 11 years agoCan't you just feel the love................
This commment is unpublished.· 11 years agoThe middle east is a polyglot of tribal cultures and factions that have been killing, kidnapping, raping and pillaging with impunity for centuries. In the 7th Century there arose this narcissistic nutbag calling himself the "anointed one" who on the one hand called for peace while savagely murdering those who where non-believers in his twisted brand of cult devotion with he other hand!
Just reading the invective and venom in the above statement is proof that the people who wrote it are typical of those who have been educated in the ways of political perversion of the ignorant masses. (Something they probably learned in American universities and one of the reasons we have the problems we have with the current lamestream media and the current sorry administration in DC.) We can no longer afford to placate these people who claim to have to been the cradle of civilization yet are still living the dark ages for whatever reason. The so called leaders of these countries, except Israel, are ALL criminals running around in finery and living the life of the West while proclaiming the western culture to be evil. Greed and larceny are the main driving factors in the middle east and that is all. Everything else is just window dressing and distractions for the ignorant masses!
This commment is unpublished.· 11 years agohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan
This commment is unpublished.· 11 years ago@Tommy Barrios
I would not exclude any country in the middle east from suffering from the above to be honest, INCLUDING Israel. I say wall the whole area in, thrown in some nasty weapons, and we talk with whoever is the winner in a couple of decades. And since Israel is so über alles it will probably be them who comes out on top, so no need to worry there really. After all, Israel is the pearl of democracy in the middle east, and never does anything wrong. (And if anyone says differently, or critisizes Israel, we can be sure of them probably being anti-semite, or probably a Nazi, or it was all because of the holocaust back during the second world war.)
As for Afghanistan - put a wall around that place too, pull out our troops, and just let them have at it, and here too, we can talk to the winner in about 1000 years - if there is anyone left. If not, it's not really much of a problem at all.
I will give you a reason not to quote wikipedia as a source for anything:
(Be wary, the above link is NSFW and not safe for touchy religious people of any kind, it might hurt your poor virgin eyes.)
This commment is unpublished.· 11 years agoAre Arabs, Uzbeks and Pakistanis trying to kill Afghanis with Saudi funded arms considered "foreigners"?
This commment is unpublished.· 11 years agoSeriously...what a snoozer.
This commment is unpublished.· 10 years agoKoran definition of 'Peace' is when everyone is muslim---the Koran encourages the killing of non-believers who refuse to convert, unless it is politically dangerous. Of course, when you disagree with the "Authorities" in Islam, then you are a non-believer, and can be killed.
The Bible explains why they hate us---they envy our success, and want that kind of success, but do no know how to get it, so they have to kill us---that way they can avoid the envy and lust they have for what we Are----but then if they are successful, they will never know how to be successful.
This commment is unpublished.· 10 years agohow Ignorant are those who fight against Islam. They will be defeated and islam will prevail forever. poor minded. One day you will know islam, hope to be before you die so you could have a chance to correct your corrupted belief and life.
Slam u lost Shaloooom