State of Emergency, and Diversification

paypal QR Code

12 January 2021
Washington, D.C.

Yon-Genre mind dump. Unedited.

Those who have followed my work for years -- and especially in 2020 -- are not surprised at all at the turn of events.

My focus now is to help avert full-scale civil war by this Spring and Summer. And to be sure, though I am a cup-half-full man, I think it's too late for my efforts. I am still doing CPR on that hope there is still a glimmer that calmer heads will prevail. And this still is possible. Just does not seem probable, nor does it fit the fact-pattern.

Troops are being deployed around Washington, D.C. Many are staying in hotels around Crystal City. I saw some last night. None that I have seen have weapons. Driving rental cars or parked in rental cars. Many National Guard I have seen are unfit to fight or to defend. This ain't the 82nd Airborne. Let's put it that way. Extremely dangerous to commit untrained or unready troops into conflict.

Americans are being warned to stay clear of D.C. during inauguration. I do not know what inauguration will look like but sounds like it will be online. I am looking at the White House right now in front of me. Clears skies, mostly empty streets.

As you know, cancel culture is increasing. At this rate, those doing the canceling so far will start getting canceled. There is always someone with a higher switch. War itself is the ultimate cancel culture. Sickening to imagine where this leads.

Obviously, Patreon my cancel me at any time: please join my emailing list here so that I can alert you to other methods: https://michaelyon-online.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=53a90b7a0a9728c79342e9752&id=e00064b19b

I enjoy Patreon but it can easily be worked around. I operated most of my career without Patreon. It's very nice but also capricious. Please hit the QR code above and sign up for MONTHLY support at PayPal. Monthly is far better -- allows me to plan budget.

Of course PayPal, and banks themselves, are canceling people. These all can be worked around but they are creating an atmosphere of distress that will splash back.

If MailChimp (mailing list) cancels me, I will take the same mailing list to another method. We make backups and so we will have the list. Please join it: https://michaelyon-online.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=53a90b7a0a9728c79342e9752&id=e00064b19b

Many of the people making these tech cancel decisions are not thinking it through. There is always someone farther up the food chain, or lower down the food chain, who also can cancel. You can see angry people chatting online about this. They are studying infrastructure. Incredibly dangerous for us all.

This is my main website. It, too can be cancelled: https://www.michaelyon-online.com

For that matter, some tech experts warn that many people may soon be cancelled from the internet entirely, and even from phones.

These are the most dangerous times ever for America and for the world.

Peaceful thoughts.

Peaceful words.

Peaceful actions.

Stay alert and pay close attention.

Big day for me here. Wish I could say what is happening but must save for another time. Bottom line is that I am doing everything I can to do my part in averting kinetic war.

Molly Crocker · 4 months ago
    Praying!
    Quartermaster · 4 months ago
    Yep. It is improbable. The nihilists on the left want to destroy any opposition and they have been open about it. separation is now the only near peaceful solution.
      Haxo Angmark · 4 months ago
      the (((parasite))) will not let go of the Host

until it or the Host

is dead.
    Don · 4 months ago
    Lots of people talk separation. Few discuss who gets the nukes.
      Quartermaster · 4 months ago
      Many, if not most, of the nukes are held in territory that is likely to secede. I'm sure the New Confederacy, or what ever it is called, won't give them up either. The lesson of Ukraine has been learned, as has the lesson of 1861-65.
    Daniel · 4 months ago
    Hi Michael, long-time reader and deeply appreciate the dogged reporting and insights. Thought you should know: I used the QR code to try to send a donation via PayPal. It brings up the donation page, and then errors out when I try to submit the donation and hit pay. I tried different amounts and different funding options, and confirmed that I can use PayPal for other purposes--all check out. You may be blocked from receiving PayPal donations.
    Bartlett Fleming · 4 months ago
    This was written in response to your review to the evens to last week
    This was predictable. It should have been foreseen. based on what took place in Portland and Seattle it was predictable that ANTIFA and BLM would cause trouble. Some Trump supporters may have been caught up in the moment. I did a lot of riot control training as an MP on active duty and as an MP company commander in the AZ Nat'l Guard. What Michael described is called contagion.. Contagion is the ease with the emotion can spread from person to person in a crowd, large or small.

I had a platoon of MPs on the steps of the Pentagon during the 1967 march on Washington. We were prepared and were able to control the demonstrators.More that 200 were detained and taken to a holding facility at Wharton city jail.. They were cited, processed and taken to a release area outside of DC. (The prisoners had been moved several days prior to the march). There was plenty of history; and there were after action reports from which they could have drawn; but there was no planning for a worse case scenario. Contagion is inevitable in a crowd with APs and provocateurs. It only takes a match to start a bonfire.

Pence's decision to take the safe route and proceed with the agenda, ensured that whatever took place in the way of a violent reaction, some Trump supporters would get caught up in the emotion and be subject to the manipulation of the crowd by APs. Apparently no one thought about what would surely take place. Now conservatives and Rs will be easy targets for the left and the media to blame for future violence. It suites the left's playbook.. The administration is largely responsible for not having considered the political and social ramifications of the decision to conduct business as usual. After all, isn't that is what the entire Trump agenda was about over the past four years? There was a complete mental lapse regarding what they were dealing with and what was at stake.

Incidentally the crowd at the rally appeared to match, if not dwarf, the 1967 march..
    Bartlett Fleming

BrianB · 4 months ago
    Separation does not seem to me to be an option. The progs would have to agree to an amicable divorce and they have no intention of compromising when they don't think they have to.
    And there are millions on the non prog side who are unlikely to acc
      R. Chi Bunker · 4 months ago
      It's worse than that.

Let's say the SJWs in charge of California carry out that secession they were blathering about, and let's say the central government agrees and it's an amicable separation. How many hours would it be before Chinese troops, and Chinese nuclear weapons, started appearing? Even assuming there aren't nuclear weapons and other Chinese military equipment prepositioned in container ships in the ports of LA and SF.

We'd have to be stupid, insane, or both to accept that kind of deal.
        Georgiaboy61 · 3 months ago
        @ R. Chi Bunker

The scuttlebutt has it that there are already Chinese (PLAN-Red Chinese) troops pre-positioned on North American soil, in Mexico and in Canada. Mexico, I can't comment upon, but Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, "invited" People's Liberation Army-Navy (PLAN) forces to engage in "joint training exercises" with CF personnel on Canadian soil. Can you say "Trojan Horse"?

Governor Newsome out in California, has been rumored to be stockpiling weapons, gold and cash in a large multi-story office building in LA. Preparatory to what, we can only speculate, but knowing his unbalanced temperament, it can't be anything good for trad-Americans.

And let us not forget the numerous leftist musings over the last four years - by the Chicago mayor, for example - about the feasibility of "inviting" United Nations troops onto U.S. soil in deep-blue strongholds.
      Krokus McDingus · 4 months ago
      Even if there was an impetus to agree to a divorce, I -do-not-trust-ANY of the R's to negotiate an equitable division of assets, unless it Trump or one of his sons.
    Krokus McDingus · 4 months ago
    Not sure that kinetic war is the worst option right now Michael. Anti-communists will only be weaker from here on out. Communists will continue to grow in strength. Would it be better if war were averted until AFTER our weapons are confiscated? If you think we'll be stronger later, I'm with you. If you think it's better to be red than dead, I'm not.
      Qaurtermaster · 4 months ago
      Had the confederacy formed right after the Mexican war, the north would have let the south go. As it was, until Lincoln provocation at Sumter, the north was happy to let the south go.
        JB · 3 months ago
        That gets into a bigger Rabbit Hole for discussion involving the Morrill Tariff in 1859, and Lincoln's veracity to enforce it.

Reader support is crucial to this mission. Weekly or monthly recurring ‘subscription’ based support is the best, though all are greatly appreciated.  Many methods are available to keep the work rolling. Click the image for a more info.

Quick Link to Paypal

Recurring Donation

QR Code

QR Code

Venmo1

To support using Venmo, send to:
@Yon-Michael

Use the QR code for BitCoin apps:

bc2020

Or click the link below to help support the next dispatch with bitcoins: