Excellent Interview with Mark Simon on Pandemic/China

Every time I talk with Mark Simon, I get an education. Last time I had breakfast with Mark in Hong Kong was like a national security briefing.
You'd do well to listen to Mark Simon, and Steve Bannon.

People in conversation:
    BLANK ATM CARD · 1 years ago
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +180 9217 5

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +180 9217 5
    west · 11 months ago
    WHEN I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD FROM CJ BLANK CARD (BLANKATMCARDS.ONLINE@YAHOO.COM OR watsapp: +1845 81 566)EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR ME!!!

Hello Guys, My Life will never remain the same!!! I’m so happy I got mine from CJ CORPORATION. My blank ATM card can withdraw € 000 weekly. I got it from them last week and now I have up to €2 ,000 since the past few weeks. The ATM card withdraws money from any automated teller machines worldwide. There’s no name on it, it’s also untraceable. I was directly linked to this organization on the CJ web and I’m really happy i got lucky enough to meet them because I’m a 99.9% skeptical when it comes to things like this, but it turns out they work as underground launderers in turkey, mostly ziraat bank and have a 100% policy against scams. The card can be sent to you through DHL in two days if you contact them early via e-mail:blankatmcard.online@yahoo.com or watsapp: +1 845 81 566 Get yours now. I mean right now if you know you’re struggling financially and thank me for eternity. Bye for now. +167875 2440
    Alexandra Roger · 8 months ago
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +180 9217 5

Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +180 9217 5
    Alexandra Roger · 7 months ago
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +180 9217 5

Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +180 9217 5
    Melissa · 3 months ago
    I got my programmed and blank ATM card from Richard blank cards to withdraw the amount of US $ ,000 per day for a maximum of 0 days at (richydonnas@gmail.com).
    Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because i have successfully paid my debt. Richard blankatm solutions is true and real, Get yours from Richard blank cards today! You just have to send an email.
    to (richydonnas@gmail.com)
    Jessica · 2 months ago

Hello Guys,Get a good life with this Life Time transforming card .I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker that I got the card from. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from a expert hacker& we both confirmed it really works without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing with a minimum of $500 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this blank atm card then contact the hacker via email ( richydonnas@gmail.com) for further details
    tracy · 1 months ago
    my husband and I are here to testify about how we used official hacking company ATM CARD to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the manimum of $5,500 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to $ 1,000 000 (1 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. For details on how to get yours today, via E-mail: globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com

Reader support is crucial to this mission. Weekly or monthly recurring ‘subscription’ based support is the best, though all are greatly appreciated.  Many methods are available to keep the work rolling. Click the image for a more info.

Quick Link to Paypal

Recurring Donation

QR Code

QR Code

Venmo1

To support using Venmo, send to:
@Yon-Michael

Use the QR code for BitCoin apps:

bc2020

Or click the link below to help support the next dispatch with bitcoins: