- Published: Monday, 12 August 2019 11:36
Casualties in Hong Kong: In about the last 12 hours, one woman lost an eye apparently from a police shot (teargas or rubber bullet). I did not witness that. But in another location, I witnessed police firing teargas grenades into a train station. This man is a casualty from that incident, sustaining serious facial trauma.
I hope he has survived without any brain injury.
(From a few hours ago) -- firing teargas grenades inside train station. Young man hit in head. Badly wounded. Separate incident tonight -- young woman lost eye to police shot.
Protest at Hong Kong Airport
Tonight I talked for about an hour with a "Google Snowden" who will soon go public. A deep insider.
Fascinating stuff. I cannot say much now other than pay attention to what is coming out starting in a week or so from now.
As I keep saying over and over, I expect this to get more violent. You might remember that during one of my live streams of a recent Hong Kong protest that I actually was keeping an eye out for potential bombs -- which in reality is a near impossible job in an unfamiliar place during protest chaos.
This may sound wild and hyperbolic to 99% of people, but the other 1% who have looked into sugar know what I am talking about.
Sugar is the ultimate sour drug.
Tibetans ran from the Chinese-wolf and mostly abandoned Tibet. Now the Chinese pursue them because wolves always pick off the weakest first. Sorry...but I don't wave Tibetan prayer flags and chant about their wisdom and holiness.
Note:Newest is on top
Bullshit piling up so fast we “need wings to stay above it.”
Significant events are unfolding here in Hong Kong. (This was last night)
Last night, protestors (or maybe APs: agent provocateurs) stormed the Legislative Council building. People here often call it LegCo.
This is serious.
I smell false flag from last night siege of legislative council building. This was basically equivalent to breaking into US Senate or British Parliament or Japanese Diet...remember the Thai Government House.
I was there, inside the building just hours ago. Got a nice teargas cleansing while leaving, too.
I spent some hours at two separate protests today. The first was pro-CCP (Chinese Communist Party) where this lady in the video participated. The second protest was anti-CCP.
A big protest/clash will start in about 15 hours from now, at 1500 hours local time, Hong Kong. Anything can happen. It may turn lethal. I have no idea. I will be in the middle, like normal.