Possible Chemical Weapons attack in Northern Iraq

UPDATE 14 Feb 2016:

This came from a former EOD officer and close friend who served two tours in Iraq and still teaches internationally on the topic:

Oh, before I forget, they really need some 256 kits to be sure on the chem from the Free Burma Ranger report. Some incendiary compounds can fail to ignite and look like a black oily mess with fumes on occasion. Given that various groups in that region typically modify ordnance I would not put it past them to improvise an incendiary.

I'm not sure either way and would have to defer to the blood test from the hospital on those who were exposed as well as a 256 kit or other detection to see, but black and oil could also be an incendiary as well as chemical. Just another potential.

13 Feburary 2016

Just in from Iraq: Victim interview after yesterday's possible Chemical Weapons attack in Northern Iraq

From Free Burma Rangers in Iraq. FBR told me just now that NYT likely will publish on it.

Please scroll down for two previous entries from my FB with far more details on who, what, when, where, how.

Untitled 2

Untitled 1a

Please follow me on Facebook for more frequent updates.

Comments

# dr.Peter B. 2016-02-13 17:34
Will we read about this in the international press? In the New York Times, for instance?

# RE: dr.Rudy 2016-02-15 01:47
Not a serious question.

# RE: Possible Chemical Weapons attack in Northern IraqA&N 2016-02-13 17:46
The less we do to stop it the worse it gets....In Ohio a Muslim terrorist, named Mohammed imported from Guinea, chopped up 4 people in a Restaurant in Ohio with a machete. The enemy is where you find them...thier weapons of choice whatever they can get thier thieving hands on. This evil has spread all over the world thanks to no leadership to combat them. God bless the FBR and all those who fight against this monsters. Everybody take care and may we all recognize who the enemies are and pull together to defeat them wherever they are.

# Emmooninleo86@gmail.comUpaces1945 2016-02-13 18:06
This is tragic. I don't have enough words to express my feelings about this. This is soooo damn evil to do this!

# nukesbill 2016-02-13 18:42
Does anyone really care how isil fights? Can they break any more laws? They would use nukes if they had them. Is sex slavery any worse than chemical munitions? Is genocide enough for the rest in the middle east to care? The trap is that America cares more about the middle east than they care about themselves.

# RE: Possible Chemical Weapons attack in Northern IraqTiny 2016-02-13 19:14
Am amazed almost every time you send a news bulletin as, oddly enough, what you inform has not been covered by media. ISIS and all terrorist groups must be illuminated and eliminated...no t 'contained' for God's sake!

Thank you for being there for us and keeping us educated on what is really happening.

# Dittoshellyscorner 2016-02-18 21:12
Thank you Mr. Obama! I don't know how he does it, but when you control the media, you control what they put out!

# RE: Possible Chemical Weapons attack in Northern IraqMary Yungeberg 2016-02-13 19:26
Thank you for keeping us informed of what the media won't. God speed to the FBR.

# Dittoshellyscorner 2016-02-18 21:13
Again, thank you Mr. Obama . . .

# RE: Possible Chemical Weapons attack in Northern IraqPat 2016-02-13 22:19
Too bad we can't use napalm on Daesh.

# M256 KitsDan Jacobs 2016-02-15 16:06
Can we get together and get some kits to these fighters?

# Live Newsfroooooos 2016-02-24 06:38
متجر ابوطيور
دردشة فلسطين
القران الكريم
شات لبنان
متجر ابوطيور

# how i got him backsandra mari 2016-03-12 01:03
Hello, I am Sandra Mari I’m the most happiest person on the face of the earth, after 6 months of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks goes to Dr Ogundu for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful testimony about Dr Ogundu how he has helped lots of people on their relationship problems i was reading a magazine when i saw great testimonies, as well my predicament then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which he told me not to worry that he is assuring me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr Ogundu so much because of how he has been helping many people, my boyfriend who left me for good suddenly replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr Ogundu for what he has done for me and i promise to testify his goodness all through my life. If you are there passing the same problem or any kinds of problem contact this great man on his email address:

1. Getting your lover or husband back